Bike Rentals at Port Blair
Bikes can be hired at Port Blair for your tours, Andaman Excursion assist the clients to arrange for a Two Wheeler at Port Blair. Although it is not recommended to higher Two Wheelers at Port Blair due to the congested roads, high traffic and with many diversions. The internet connectivity in the island is substandard which makes tourists tough to navigate their way to the destination.
To book Two Wheeler for Port Blair, Havelock Island & Neil Island in Advance, Kindly send us the filled in contact form below
Bike Rentals at Havelock Island
There’s no better way to see Havelock Island than on a Two Wheeler. Havelock Island is a tiny place and with few diversion on the road it is easy to navigate the Island. The thing to remember is fuel is little expensive in the Island and there are no FUEL PUMPS except small petrol outlets. Andaman Excursion always suggest its clients to hire two wheelers atleast at Havelock Island.
To book Two Wheeler for Port Blair, Havelock Island & Neil Island in Advance, Kindly send us the filled in contact form below.
CHECK LIST FOR HIRING A TWO WHEELER
- You should have a valid driving license in order to hire a bike.
- Never Drive without wearing an HELMET.
- Drink & Drive is a punishable offence.
- Fuel is not included in the tariff. The vehicle will be provided with sufficient fuel to reach the nearest gas station from the pickup location.
- There is a penalty for returning the vehicle later than the drop-off time as the vehicle could have a subsequent booking.
- The Minimum amount of Security Deposit to hire a Two Wheeler is Rs. 3000/-
- It is recommended to book the Two Wheeler in advance so that it gets delivered to the place you are staying.
- Vehicle is provided for 24 hours from the time of availing it.
- In addition to the above, user has to produce any one of the following ORIGINAL Identity Proofs at the time of picking up the vehicle- Passport, Voter Identity Card or PAN Card, etc.
- Most of these hired/rented bikes offer a pathetic mileage and hence it is always better to play safe and carry sufficient amount of spare fuel after analyzing the fuel efficiency of the hired bike on the test run.
- Make sure that the RC and Insurance documents related to rented/hired bike are provided and they are up to date and valid enough. After all you do not want to land in some dismal situation on your life time trip.
- No booking possible without advance deposits.